Microbial diversity under extreme euxinia: Mahoney Lake, Canada
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Anaerobic Photosynthetic Ecosystems
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 223–235, May 2012
How to Cite
KLEPAC-CERAJ, V., HAYES, C. A., GILHOOLY, W. P., LYONS, T. W., KOLTER, R. and PEARSON, A. (2012), Microbial diversity under extreme euxinia: Mahoney Lake, Canada. Geobiology, 10: 223–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2012.00317.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Received 12 April 2011; accepted 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!