Present address: Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics, 108 Pfotenhauestr., 01307 Dresden, Germany
Hopanoids in marine cyanobacteria: probing their phylogenetic distribution and biological role
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 311–319, July 2012
How to Cite
SÁENZ, J. P., WATERBURY, J. B., EGLINTON, T. I. and SUMMONS, R. E. (2012), Hopanoids in marine cyanobacteria: probing their phylogenetic distribution and biological role. Geobiology, 10: 311–319. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2012.00318.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Received 14 May 2011; accepted 8 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!