Cyanobacterial life at low O2: community genomics and function reveal metabolic versatility and extremely low diversity in a Great Lakes sinkhole mat
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Anaerobic Photosynthetic Ecosystems
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 250–267, May 2012
How to Cite
VOORHIES, A. A., BIDDANDA, B. A., KENDALL, S. T., JAIN, S., MARCUS, D. N., NOLD, S. C., SHELDON, N. D. and DICK, G. J. (2012), Cyanobacterial life at low O2: community genomics and function reveal metabolic versatility and extremely low diversity in a Great Lakes sinkhole mat. Geobiology, 10: 250–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2012.00322.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2012
- Received 26 May 2011; accepted 11 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!