Present address: Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO 80309, USA
Inter-field variability in the microbial communities of hydrothermal vent deposits from a back-arc basin
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 333–346, July 2012
How to Cite
FLORES, G. E., SHAKYA, M., MENEGHIN, J., YANG, Z. K., SEEWALD, J. S., GEOFF WHEAT, C., PODAR, M. and REYSENBACH, A.-L. (2012), Inter-field variability in the microbial communities of hydrothermal vent deposits from a back-arc basin. Geobiology, 10: 333–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2012.00325.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Received 3 December 2011; accepted 16 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!