Development of a real-time PCR method for the detection of fossil 16S rDNA fragments of phototrophic sulfur bacteria in the sediments of Lake Cadagno
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Anaerobic Photosynthetic Ecosystems
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 196–204, May 2012
How to Cite
RAVASI, D. F., PEDUZZI, S., GUIDI, V., PEDUZZI, R., WIRTH, S. B., GILLI, A. and TONOLLA, M. (2012), Development of a real-time PCR method for the detection of fossil 16S rDNA fragments of phototrophic sulfur bacteria in the sediments of Lake Cadagno. Geobiology, 10: 196–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2012.00326.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Received 30 March 2011; accepted 23 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!