Nitrospira-dominated biofilm within a thermal artesian spring: a case for nitrification-driven primary production in a geothermal setting
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 457–466, September 2012
How to Cite
Marks, C. R., Stevenson, B. S., Rudd, S. and Lawson, P. A. (2012), Nitrospira-dominated biofilm within a thermal artesian spring: a case for nitrification-driven primary production in a geothermal setting. Geobiology, 10: 457–466. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2012.00335.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- Department of the Interior
- National Parks Service. Grant Number: #J7303100595
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!