Inside the alkalinity engine: the role of electron donors in the organomineralization potential of sulfate-reducing bacteria
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 6, pages 518–530, November 2012
How to Cite
Gallagher, K. L., Kading, T. J., Braissant, O., Dupraz, C. and Visscher, P. T. (2012), Inside the alkalinity engine: the role of electron donors in the organomineralization potential of sulfate-reducing bacteria. Geobiology, 10: 518–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4669.2012.00342.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: EAR 1052974, EAR 0311929
- NASA Exobiology. Grant Number: NNX09A057G
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!