Biological energy requirements as quantitative boundary conditions for life in the subsurface
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 205–215, October 2004
How to Cite
HOEHLER, T. M. (2004), Biological energy requirements as quantitative boundary conditions for life in the subsurface. Geobiology, 2: 205–215. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4677.2004.00033.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Received 30 June 2004; accepted 13 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!