Microbial diversity associated with a Paralvinella sulfincola tube and the adjacent substratum on an active deep-sea vent chimney
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 225–238, October 2004
How to Cite
PAGÉ, A., JUNIPER, S. K., OLAGNON, M., ALAIN, K., DESROSIERS, G., QUÉRELLOU, J. and CAMBON-BONAVITA, M.-A. (2004), Microbial diversity associated with a Paralvinella sulfincola tube and the adjacent substratum on an active deep-sea vent chimney. Geobiology, 2: 225–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4677.2004.00034.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Received 23 April 2004; accepted 21 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!