Direct in situ detection of cells in deep-sea sediment cores from the Peru Margin (ODP Leg 201, Site 1229)
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 217–223, October 2004
How to Cite
MAUCLAIRE, L., ZEPP, K., MEISTER, P. and MCKENZIE, J. (2004), Direct in situ detection of cells in deep-sea sediment cores from the Peru Margin (ODP Leg 201, Site 1229). Geobiology, 2: 217–223. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-4677.2004.00035.x
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2005
- Received 1 November 2004; accepted 29 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!