The mode of action of l,2-benzisothiazolin-3-one on Staphylococcus aureus
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 13–15, January 1985
How to Cite
Fuller, S. J., Denyer, S. P., Hugo, W. B., Pemberton, D., Woodcock, P. M. and Buckley, A. J. (1985), The mode of action of l,2-benzisothiazolin-3-one on Staphylococcus aureus. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 1: 13–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1985.tb01478.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 14 January 1985 and accepted 18 January 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!