Quantification of Moraxella bovis haemagglutinating adhesins with monoclonal antibodies
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 55–57, August 1991
How to Cite
Gil-Turnes, C. and Aleixo, J.A.G. (1991), Quantification of Moraxella bovis haemagglutinating adhesins with monoclonal antibodies. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 13: 55–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1991.tb00569.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- received 8 April 1991 and accepted 10 April 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!