*Cadbury India Limited, 1st Pokhran Road, Off Eastern Express Highway, Thane 400 606, India.
Assay system for detecting bacteriocin in microdilution wells
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 102–104, August 1991
How to Cite
Toba, T., Samant, S.K. and Itoh, T. (1991), Assay system for detecting bacteriocin in microdilution wells. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 13: 102–104. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1991.tb00581.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- received 15 May 1991 and accepted 15 May 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!