†Center of Marine Biotechnology, Maryland Biotechnology Institute, University of Maryland, Baltimore, MD 21202, USA.
Increase of xanthan production by cloning xps genes into wild-type Xanthomonas campestris
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 43–46, February 1992
How to Cite
Tseng, Y.-H., Ting, W.-Y., Chou, H.-C., Yang, B.-Y. and Chen, C.-C. (1992), Increase of xanthan production by cloning xps genes into wild-type Xanthomonas campestris. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 14: 43–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1992.tb00643.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- received 3 October 1991 and accepted 8 October 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!