Comparison of three rapid screening methods for Salmonella spp.: ‘MUCAP Test, MicroScreenR Latex and Rambach Agar’
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 163–166, April 1992
How to Cite
Manafi, M. and Sommer, R. (1992), Comparison of three rapid screening methods for Salmonella spp.: ‘MUCAP Test, MicroScreenR Latex and Rambach Agar’. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 14: 163–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1992.tb00674.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- received 5 December 1991 and accepted 31 December 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!