The use of latex agglutination tests for determining Campylobacter species
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 181–184, April 1992
How to Cite
Hazeleger, W. C., Beumer, R.R. and Rombouts, F.M. (1992), The use of latex agglutination tests for determining Campylobacter species. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 14: 181–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1992.tb00679.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- received 3 January 1992 and accepted 6 January 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!