*Laboratoire de Génie des Procédés et d'Hygiène Alimentaire, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, 25, Av. de la République, 91300 Massy, France.
RAPD analysis of Campylobacter isolates: DNA fingerprinting without the need to purify DNA
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 260–262, June 1992
How to Cite
Mazurier, S., Giessen, A. v. d., Heuvelman, K. and Wernars, K. (1992), RAPD analysis of Campylobacter isolates: DNA fingerprinting without the need to purify DNA. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 14: 260–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1992.tb00700.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- received 17 February 1992 and accepted 18 February 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!