Direct automated sequencing of 16S rDNA amplified by polymerase chain reaction from bacterial cultures without DNA purification
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 210–213, November 1992
How to Cite
Hiraishi, A. (1992), Direct automated sequencing of 16S rDNA amplified by polymerase chain reaction from bacterial cultures without DNA purification. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 15: 210–213. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1992.tb00765.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Recevied 22 June 1992, Accepted 26 June 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!