Chitinolytic activity produced by Penicillium oxalicum in different culture media
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 69–71, February 1993
How to Cite
Rodríguez, J., Santos, M.J., Copa-Patiño, J.L. and Pérez-Leblic, M.I. (1993), Chitinolytic activity produced by Penicillium oxalicum in different culture media. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 16: 69–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1993.tb00345.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
- received 13 August 1992 and accepted 14 August 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!