Prevention of toxicity of metal ions to Aeromonas and other bacteria in drinking-water samples using nitrilotriaceticacid (NTA) instead of ethylenediaminetetraaceticacid (EDTA)
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 75–76, February 1993
How to Cite
Schets, F.M. and Medema, G.J. (1993), Prevention of toxicity of metal ions to Aeromonas and other bacteria in drinking-water samples using nitrilotriaceticacid (NTA) instead of ethylenediaminetetraaceticacid (EDTA). Letters in Applied Microbiology, 16: 75–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1993.tb00347.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
- received 17 August 1992 and accepted 17 August 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!