Distribution of molybdenum in yeasts grown in the presence of sodium molybdate
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 101–103, February 1993
How to Cite
Pingale, V. S., Kale, S. P., Sonali, B., Deopurkar, R. L. and Rale, V. B. (1993), Distribution of molybdenum in yeasts grown in the presence of sodium molybdate. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 16: 101–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1993.tb00355.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2008
- received 21 July 1992 and accepted 7 September 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!