Development of a PCR-based method for diagnosing Mycoplasma pneumoniae infections
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 106–109, February 1993
How to Cite
Zigangirova, N. A., Popova, O. V., Solovjeva, C. V., Gintzburg, A. L. and Prozorovsky, S. V. (1993), Development of a PCR-based method for diagnosing Mycoplasma pneumoniae infections. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 16: 106–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1993.tb00357.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
- received 2 September 1992 and accepted 8 September 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!