Effects of KCl concentration on accumulation of acyclic sugar alcohols and trehalose in conidia of three entomopathogenic fungi
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 8–11, January 1994
How to Cite
Hallsworth, J.E. and Magan, N. (1994), Effects of KCl concentration on accumulation of acyclic sugar alcohols and trehalose in conidia of three entomopathogenic fungi. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 18: 8–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1994.tb00785.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Recevied 27 May 1993, Accepted 1 June 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!