Biodegradation of tannins in oak (Quercus incana) leaves by Sporotrichum pulverulentum
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 39–41, January 1994
How to Cite
Makkar, H.P.S., Singh, B. and Kamra, D.N. (1994), Biodegradation of tannins in oak (Quercus incana) leaves by Sporotrichum pulverulentum. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 18: 39–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1994.tb00795.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Recevied 1 June 1993, Accepted 24 June 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!