Antifungal action and antiaflatoxigenic properties of some essential oil constituents
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 110–113, August 1994
How to Cite
Mahmoud, A.-L.E. (1994), Antifungal action and antiaflatoxigenic properties of some essential oil constituents. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 19: 110–113. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1994.tb00918.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- accepted 9 March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!