Isolation and characteristics of a wheatbran-degrading Butyrivibrio from human faeces
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 232–236, April 1995
How to Cite
Rumney, C. J., Duncan, S. H., Henderson, C. and Stewart, C.S. (1995), Isolation and characteristics of a wheatbran-degrading Butyrivibrio from human faeces. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 20: 232–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1995.tb00435.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Received 20 November 1994 and Accepted 24 November 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!