Antimicrobial effects of tea-tree oil and its major components on Staphylococcus aureus, Staph. epidermidis and Propionibacterium acnes
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 242–245, October 1995
How to Cite
Raman, A., Weir, U. and Bloomfield, S.F. (1995), Antimicrobial effects of tea-tree oil and its major components on Staphylococcus aureus, Staph. epidermidis and Propionibacterium acnes. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 21: 242–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1995.tb01051.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- received 13 April 1995 and accepted 25 April 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!