Application of RAPD and restriction enzyme analysis to the study of oral carriage of Candida albicans
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 125–128, February 1996
How to Cite
Howell, S.A., Anthony, R.M. and Power, E. (1996), Application of RAPD and restriction enzyme analysis to the study of oral carriage of Candida albicans. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 22: 125–128. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1996.tb01124.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 14 July 1995:Accepted 28 July 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!