Lactobacillus amylovorus as a phytase producer in submerged culture
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 385–388, December 1996
How to Cite
Sreeramulu, G., Srinivasa, D.S., Nand, K. and Joseph, R. (1996), Lactobacillus amylovorus as a phytase producer in submerged culture. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 23: 385–388. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.1996.tb01342.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- 1053/96: received 20 February 1996 and accepted 2 May 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!