UNDER THE MICROSCOPE
Following an imaginary Campylobacter population from farm to fork and beyond: a bacterial perspective
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author. Letters in Applied Microbiology © 2011 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 53, Issue 3, pages 253–263, September 2011
How to Cite
Wassenaar, T.M. (2011), Following an imaginary Campylobacter population from farm to fork and beyond: a bacterial perspective. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 53: 253–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.2011.03121.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2011 01:15AM EST
- 2011/0781: received 6 May 2011, revised and accepted 6 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!