Comparison of loop-mediated isothermal amplification and real-time PCR for the diagnosis of tuberculous pleurisy
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Letters in Applied Microbiology © 2011 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 525–531, November 2011
How to Cite
Yang, B., Wang, X., Li, H., Li, G., Cao, Z. and Cheng, X. (2011), Comparison of loop-mediated isothermal amplification and real-time PCR for the diagnosis of tuberculous pleurisy. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 53: 525–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.2011.03141.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 AUG 2011 12:11PM EST
- 2011/0965: received 13 June 2011, revised 12 August 2011 and accepted 19 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!