LC-MS/MS quantification of short-chain acyl-CoA’s in Escherichia coli demonstrates versatile propionyl-CoA synthetase substrate specificity
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Letters in Applied Microbiology © 2011 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 54, Issue 2, pages 140–148, February 2012
How to Cite
Armando, J.W., Boghigian, B.A. and Pfeifer, B.A. (2012), LC-MS/MS quantification of short-chain acyl-CoA’s in Escherichia coli demonstrates versatile propionyl-CoA synthetase substrate specificity. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 54: 140–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.2011.03184.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2011 04:48AM EST
- 2011/1621: received 23 September 2011, revised 11 November 2011 and accepted 16 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!