UNDER THE MICROSCOPE
Vapour phase: a potential future use for essential oils as antimicrobials?
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Letters in Applied Microbiology © 2011 The Society for Applied Microbiology
Letters in Applied Microbiology
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 169–174, March 2012
How to Cite
Laird, K. and Phillips, C. (2012), Vapour phase: a potential future use for essential oils as antimicrobials?. Letters in Applied Microbiology, 54: 169–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-765X.2011.03190.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 DEC 2011 12:51PM EST
- 2011/1843: received 28 October 2011, revised 25 November 2011 and accepted 25 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!