Possible involvement of dopamine D-1 and D-2 receptors in diazepam-induced hyperphagia in rats
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
1991 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 677–693, November 1991
How to Cite
Naruse, T., Amano, H. and Koizumi, Y. (1991), Possible involvement of dopamine D-1 and D-2 receptors in diazepam-induced hyperphagia in rats. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 5: 677–693. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.1991.tb00757.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2009
- Received 17 September 1990; accepted 2 August 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.