The lipopolysaccharide Parkinson’s disease animal model: mechanistic studies and drug discovery
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors Journal compilation © 2008 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 453–464, October 2008
How to Cite
Dutta, G., Zhang, P. and Liu, B. (2008), The lipopolysaccharide Parkinson’s disease animal model: mechanistic studies and drug discovery. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 22: 453–464. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2008.00616.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2008
- Received 8 January 2008; revised 25 February 2008; accepted 23 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.