Y27632, a Rho-activated kinase inhibitor, normalizes dysregulation in alpha1-adrenergic receptor-induced contraction of Lyon hypertensive rat artery smooth muscle
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 169–178, April 2009
How to Cite
Freitas, M. R., Eto, M., Kirkbride, J. A., Schott, C., Sassard, J. and Stoclet, J.-C. (2009), Y27632, a Rho-activated kinase inhibitor, normalizes dysregulation in alpha1-adrenergic receptor-induced contraction of Lyon hypertensive rat artery smooth muscle. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 23: 169–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2008.00658.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2009
- Received 2 July 2008; revised 30 September 2008; accepted 6 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.