Modulation of antigen-induced chronic fatigue in mouse model of water immersion stress by naringin, a polyphenolic antioxidant
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 331–337, June 2009
How to Cite
Vij, G., Gupta, A. and Chopra, K. (2009), Modulation of antigen-induced chronic fatigue in mouse model of water immersion stress by naringin, a polyphenolic antioxidant. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 23: 331–337. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2009.00675.x
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2009
- Received 11 June 2008; revised 6 October 2008; accepted 18 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!