Effects of a 6-month infliximab treatment on plasma levels of leptin and adiponectin in patients with rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 595–600, October 2009
How to Cite
Derdemezis, C. S., Filippatos, T. D., Voulgari, P. V., Tselepis, A. D., Drosos, A. A. and Kiortsis, D. N. (2009), Effects of a 6-month infliximab treatment on plasma levels of leptin and adiponectin in patients with rheumatoid arthritis. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 23: 595–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2009.00717.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Received 1 July 2008; revised 25 February 2009; accepted 10 March 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.