Toxicological evaluation of azumolene after repeated intraperitoneal administration in rats
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 491–500, August 2010
How to Cite
Do Carmo, P. L., Zapata-Sudo, G., Trachez, M. M., Das Graças Fernandes Sales, M. and Sudo, R. T. (2010), Toxicological evaluation of azumolene after repeated intraperitoneal administration in rats. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 24: 491–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2009.00787.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
- Received 26 March 2009; revised 23 September 2009; accepted 05 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.