Anxiolytic-like effect of Carvacrol (5-isopropyl-2-methylphenol) in mice: involvement with GABAergic transmission
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 437–443, August 2010
How to Cite
Melo, F. H. C., Venâncio, E. T., De Sousa, D. P., De França Fonteles, M. M., De Vasconcelos, S. M. M., Viana, G. S. B. and De Sousa, F. C. F. (2010), Anxiolytic-like effect of Carvacrol (5-isopropyl-2-methylphenol) in mice: involvement with GABAergic transmission. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 24: 437–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2009.00788.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Received 06 April 2009; revised 19 September 2009; accepted 05 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.