Dopaminergic and non-dopaminergic pharmacological hypotheses for gait disorders in Parkinson’s disease
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors Journal compilation © 2010 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 407–421, August 2010
How to Cite
Devos, D., Defebvre, L. and Bordet, R. (2010), Dopaminergic and non-dopaminergic pharmacological hypotheses for gait disorders in Parkinson’s disease. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 24: 407–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2009.00798.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2010
- Received 4 June 2009; received 8 September 2009; accepted 14 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.