Effects of trimetazidine, a partial inhibitor of fatty acid oxidation, on ventricular function and survival after myocardial infarction and reperfusion in the rat
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 469–476, August 2010
How to Cite
Mouquet, F., Rousseau, D., Domergue-Dupont, V., Grynberg, A. and Liao, R. (2010), Effects of trimetazidine, a partial inhibitor of fatty acid oxidation, on ventricular function and survival after myocardial infarction and reperfusion in the rat. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 24: 469–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2009.00802.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Received 9 December 2008; revised 29 September 2009; accepted 5 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.