Effects of induced hyperthermia on pharmacokinetics of ropivacaine in rats
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors Journal compilation © 2009 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 463–468, August 2010
How to Cite
Guilhaumou, R., Boulamery, A., Deluca, B., Deturmeny, E. and Bruguerolle, B. (2010), Effects of induced hyperthermia on pharmacokinetics of ropivacaine in rats. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 24: 463–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2009.00803.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Received 17 June 2009; revised 8 October 2009; accepted 5 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.