The effects of caffeic acid phenethyl ester and melatonin on age-related vascular remodeling and cardiac damage
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
© 2010 The Authors Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology © 2010 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 580–590, October 2011
How to Cite
Eşrefoğlu, M., Gül, M., Ateş, B. and Erdoğan, A. (2011), The effects of caffeic acid phenethyl ester and melatonin on age-related vascular remodeling and cardiac damage. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 25: 580–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2010.00876.x
- Issue online: 15 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2010
- Received 16 February 2010; revised 31 May 2010; accepted 20 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.