Effect of Gelsemium 5CH and 15CH on anticipatory anxiety: a phase III, single-centre, randomized, placebo-controlled study
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology © 2011 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 751–760, December 2012
How to Cite
Paris, A., Schmidlin, S., Mouret, S., Hodaj, E., Marijnen, P., Boujedaini, N., Polosan, M. and Cracowski, J.-L. (2012), Effect of Gelsemium 5CH and 15CH on anticipatory anxiety: a phase III, single-centre, randomized, placebo-controlled study. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 26: 751–760. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2011.00993.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Received 12 May 2011; revised 30 June 2011; accepted 5 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.