Oxidative stress mediates cardiac infarction aggravation induced by intermittent hypoxia
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology © 2011 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 252–261, June 2013
How to Cite
Ramond, A., Godin-Ribuot, D., Ribuot, C., Totoson, P., Koritchneva, I., Cachot, S., Levy, P. and Joyeux-Faure, M. (2013), Oxidative stress mediates cardiac infarction aggravation induced by intermittent hypoxia. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 27: 252–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2011.01015.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Received 24 June 2011; revised 22 September 2011; accepted 28 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.