Involvement of monoaminergic system in the antidepressant-like effect of riparin I from Aniba riparia (Nees) Mez (Lauraceae) in mice
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 95–103, February 2014
How to Cite
de Sousa, F. C. F., Oliveira, I. C. M., Silva, M. I. G., de Melo, C. T. V., Santiago, V. R., de Castro Chaves, R., Fernandes, M. L., Gutierrez, S. J. C., Vasconcelos, S. M. M., Macêdo, D. S. and Filho, J. M. B. (2014), Involvement of monoaminergic system in the antidepressant-like effect of riparin I from Aniba riparia (Nees) Mez (Lauraceae) in mice. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 28: 95–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2012.01069.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 11:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!