Drs Yu-Wen Chen and Ching-Hsia Hung equally contributed to this study.
Isobolographic analysis of interaction between nisoxetine- and mepivacaine-induced spinal blockades in rats
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 88–94, February 2014
How to Cite
Leung, Y.-M., Chu, C.-C., Kuo, C.-S., Chen, Y.-W., Hung, C.-H. and Wang, J.-J. (2014), Isobolographic analysis of interaction between nisoxetine- and mepivacaine-induced spinal blockades in rats. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 28: 88–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2012.01070.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2012 11:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 100-2314-B-039-017 -MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.