Atorvastatin preconditioning improves the forward blood flow in the no-reflow rats
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 42–52, February 2014
How to Cite
Shao, L., Zhang, Y., Ma, A., Zhang, P., Wu, D., Li, W., Wang, J., Liu, K. and Wang, Z. (2014), Atorvastatin preconditioning improves the forward blood flow in the no-reflow rats. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 28: 42–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2012.01074.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 201051299454
- Scientific and Technological Project of Wuhan city of China. Grant Number: 201161038340-08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.