Pharmacokinetics and hematotoxicity of a novel copper-based anticancer agent: Casiopeina III-Ea, after a single intravenous dose in rats
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors Fundamental and Clinical Pharmacology © 2012 Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique
Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 78–87, February 2014
How to Cite
Vértiz, G., García-Ortuño, L. E., Bernal, J. P., Bravo-Gómez, M. E., Lounejeva, E., Huerta, A. and Ruiz-Azuara, L. (2014), Pharmacokinetics and hematotoxicity of a novel copper-based anticancer agent: Casiopeina III-Ea, after a single intravenous dose in rats. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology, 28: 78–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-8206.2012.01075.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACYT). Grant Number: 87086
- Red de Desarrollo de Fármacos y Métodos de Diagnóstico (Red FARMED CONACYT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.